Good health starts with good nutrition. The food we eat can promote disease
or help prevent it. Finding the right diet to fit your lifestyle can be
a challenge, but it doesn’t have to be. North Oaks registered dietitians
offer one-on-one consultations to come up with a nutrition plan just for
you. Personalized recommendations by our dietitians can address many health
concerns, including but not limited to:
- Gestational diabetes and Pregnancy
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Heart health
- Kidney disease
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Weight management
- Sports Nutrition
- Pediatric Nutrition
Education and resources are based on the latest research in nutrition as
it relates to your health. We also provide practical advice on the following:
- Dietary adequacy and supplementation
- Easy to prepare recipes
- Dining out tips
- Understanding food labels
- Meal planning
- Grocery Shopping
- To schedule an appointment:
- Obtain a referral from your physician.
- Have the referral faxed to North Oaks Scheduling at (985) 230-6781.
- You will be contacted by North Oaks to schedule an appointment.
- Most insurance providers cover the cost of the appointment.
Also, our registered dietitians are available for group seminars at your
office or in our community. To schedule a group class or seminar, call
North Oaks Nutrition Services at (985) 230-6548.
Meet Our Team:
- Leslie Ballard, MA, RDN, CSSD, CHES
- Kathleen Schneider, MS, RD, LDN