At North Oaks Health System, our goal is to provide a safe workplace as
we manage our day-to-day operations, as well as to provide for the well-being
of those in our community.
Because of the wintry mix predicted in areas of Tangipahoa and Livingston
parishes and the possibility of hazardous driving conditions, the following
clinics and services will close at 2 p.m. today:
- North Oaks Medical Complex – Livingston
- North Oaks Primary Care – Denham Springs
- North Oaks Walk-In Clinic-Walker.
The following clinics and services in Tangipahoa Parish will close at 3
- *All North Oaks Physician Group Clinics
- North Oaks Outpatient Diagnostic Center
- North Oaks Outpatient Rehabilitation Services.
*Walk-in clinics in Hammond, as well as Ponchatoula Primary Care and After
Hours Clinic, will remain open until 8 p.m. as usual. For more information,
contact the Public Information Line at
(985) 230-INFO (4636).