[HAMMOND, La.]—Twelve North Oaks Medical Staff members are counted
among Louisiana’s “Top Doctors,” according to New Orleans magazine.
The physicians and their areas of specialty are:
- William F. Beacham, MD, Obstetrics/Gynecology
- William G. Black, MD, Gynecology
- Patricia S. Braly, MD, Gynecologic Oncology
- Michael Dunn, MD, Family Medicine
- Richard J. Grisoli, MD, Anesthesiology (critical care category)
- Paul Guilbault, MD, Family Medicine
- Ted Hudspeth, MD, Family Medicine
- Timothy J. Mooney, MD, Gynecology
- David N. Oubre, MD, Oncology
- S. Tahseen Rab, MD, Nephrology
- Jay Smith, MD, Emergency Medicine
- Arvind R. Yertha, MD, Pulmonology (critical care category).
Top Doctors are selected by Best Doctors Inc., a Boston-based company
that surveys and interviews peer professionals, for New Orleans magazine.
As part of its nationwide survey, Best Doctors interviewed more than 30,000
doctors. Physicians were asked the same question, “If you or a loved
one needed a doctor in your specialty and you couldn’t treat them
yourself, to whom would you refer them?”
call the North Oaks Physician Referral Line at (985) 230-DOCS  for
more information or to request a Medical Staff Directory.