North Oaks Tent Lending Program
North Oaks lends out 15'x15' marquee tents for health-related events
and community events.
Marquee tent sponsorship includes delivery, set-up and takedown and has
an in-kind sponsorship value of $550/tent. Set-up locations must allow
a minimum of two tent legs to be placed into ground. (Tents cannot be
set-up on concrete.)
Tents are set-up by North Oaks personnel on weekdays. If tents are needed
on the weekend, North Oaks personnel will set up the tents on Friday and
take them down on Monday.
All requests received are reviewed on a weekly basis, and we will provide
you with an email pertaining to the status of your request within 10 business
days of your submission.
Please note: All applications require a minimum of 1 month (30 days) notice
prior to event date to be accepted.
If your application is approved, a North Oaks Health System representative
will contact you at least 2 weeks prior to your event. At this time, set-up
and takedown times and locations will be discussed and confirmed.
Every tent request will be evaluated on its individual merits. Due to the
large volume of requests we receive, we have developed some guidelines
and criteria for tent loans. Prior to submitting an application, please
review the criteria below to assess whether your request fits within North
Oaks Health System's guidelines.
The decision to loan tents will be based upon tent availability. North
Oaks Health System will loan tents only to external organizations for
functions physically located within Tangipahoa and Livingston parishes.
We accept applications from organizations that fit within the following
- Health-care related
- Located within Tangipahoa and Livingston parishes.
Restrictions to our tent lending program include:
- Tents are not provided for events occurring outside of Tangipahoa and Livingston parishes.
- Tents are not provided to benefit an individual (i.e., athletes raising
funds to attend the Olympics).
- Organizations must be charitable organizations, not-for-profit groups or
occupational health clients of North Oaks Health System.
- Tents are not provided for political organizations and affiliated activities.
- Tents are not provided for ventures or organizations developing activities
for profit. Activities must either be fundraisers or free community events
benefitting charitable or not-for-profit organizations.
- Tents are not provided for any group that represents a conflict of interest
for North Oaks Health System.