LINK (A Day Rehabilitation Program)
LINK is a day rehabilitation program that enables patients to receive the therapy intensity of an inpatient program without an overnight stay.
Hours of operation are 8 a.m.-12 p.m.
What are the benefits?
A day rehabilitation program allows you to:
- Return to the comfort of your home in the evenings, rather than to a hospital room.
- Receive recreation and rest time as needed.
- Receive combined therapies and personalized treatment.
- Enjoy a familiar environment if you come to us from our Comprehensive Medical Rehabilitation (CMR) Unit.
- Have access to Aquatic Therapy.
- Work at your own pace.
- Have access to a large, fully-equipped rehabilitation gym.
How do I qualify?
To be admitted to the LINK Program, patients must:
- Have a physician referral for a condition in which two or more of the following therapies are necessary: Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy or Speech Therapy
- Be able to tolerate 2 to 4 hours of therapy a day, 5 days a week
- Be medically stable and have potential to benefit from rehabilitation services.
Do you have a question about LINK?
Please call North Oaks Rehabilitation Services
at (985) 230-6160
LINK is provided at the following location:
North Oaks Rehabilitation Hospital
1900 S. Morrison Boulevard
Hammond, LA 70403