1900 S. Morrison Boulevard, Hammond, LA 70403
Phone: (985) 345-2700
The mission of North Oaks Rehabilitation Hospital is to provide quality rehabilitative care in a warm, caring environment. The goal is to help you return to your highest level of independent function and ease your transition back to your normal routine. Hospital-based inpatient rehabilitation therapy services offer a variety of approaches in your treatment to help you reach this goal.
Patients with the following conditions often benefit from the high-quality care provided at North Oaks Rehabilitation Hospital:
- Brain injuries
- Complex joint replacements
- Major multiple traumas
- Neurological disorders
- Orthopedic injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Be able to participate in at least 3 hours of therapy daily
- Want and be able to benefit from rehabilitation
- Need at least two types of the following therapies: physical, occupational or speech therapy
- Need inpatient rehabilitation as a result of a medical condition
- Be approved by the Medical Director
- 27 private rooms
- Spacious treatment area with specialized equipment and more than 8,000 square feet
- 4,847-square-foot therapeutic Aquatic Center
North Oaks Rehabilitation Hospital is accreditation by The Joint Commission
and is a recipient of the highest possible accreditation by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF)
, and is the only CARF-accredited rehabilitation facility on the north shore.
Health Care Professionals:
For patient referrals, please call (985) 230-2678 24 hours a day.
Looking for Continued Care?
Upon discharge from North Oaks Rehabilitation Hospital, we offer continued outpatient care through our Rehabilitation Services and LINK Program.