Email to a Friend Print this Page

Guest Feedback

At North Oaks, we pride ourselves on our long-standing tradition of compassionate care.  It is important to us that you are happy and satisfied with our service and we invite you to tell us about your experience.

Whenever we provide you with excellent service or a staff member goes above and beyond your expectations to meet your needs, please let us know. We appreciate the opportunity to learn what we do best and to recognize and reward our employees and staff for outstanding patient care and service.

If for some reason, your experience has not met your expectations, we would like to know about that too.  First and foremost, we want to take any necessary steps to remedy your individual situation. We also want to identify any issue with our procedures or staff so that it can be resolved to better serve you. Helping us identify any potential issues assists us in providing you with the best experience possible.

If you would like to compliment a staff member or tell us about a concern, please contact one of the following:

Staff Member

Please talk with your nurse, department director/coordinator or the nursing supervisor if you have any comments or concerns regarding your care.

Administrative Representative

An administrative representative is available to address your unresolved concerns. To contact an administrative representative, please call (985) 230-6605. Written concerns may be sent to the Vice President of Performance Management in North Oaks’ Performance Management Department at Post Office Box 2668, Hammond, Louisiana, 70404.

State Agencies

Patients also have the right to file grievances with the Louisiana Department of Health and Hospitals by calling (866) 280-7737 or writing to Louisiana Department of Health and Hospitals, Health Standards Section, Post Office Box 3767, Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70821-3767.  Medicare beneficiaries may contact the peer review organization, LHCR (Louisiana Health Care Review), for grievances concerning quality of care or non-coverage at (225) 926-6353.

The Joint Commission

Concerns may also be discussed with The Joint Commission by calling (800) 994-6610.