If you have medical questions, and are not sure what online medical resources
you can trust, North Oaks Physician Group’s new website,
, may have your answers.
is a website health channel that features videos with North Oaks providers
addressing a variety of conditions and illnesses.
“It is now a common practice to search the Internet for all types
of information,” notes North Oaks Executive Vice President and Chief
Operating Officer Michele Sutton, FACHE. “NorthOaks.tv harnesses the power of video to provide our community with accurate, useful
medical information, in an easy-to-use format, featuring the providers
who care for them.”
The videos are accessible at
and through a link on the homepage of North Oaks Health System’s website,
Health “channels” include the specialties of:
- ear, nose and throat
- eye care
- general health
- physical medicine and rehabilitation
- sports medicine
- women and men’s health.
More will be added as the video library grows. As a
visitor, you also are able to suggest topics for future videos and provide
contact information to schedule an appointment with a North Oaks provider.
Videos address questions like:
- “I’m having chest pains. Is it a heart attack?”
- “Why does smoking increase my risk for heart disease?”
- “I’m overweight. Does my weight increase my risk for heart
- “My blood pressure is high, but I feel fine. Should I be worried?”
- “Are my headaches migraines or something more?
"Expert Answers To Your Health Questions"