Treat Problem Veins Without Surgery
Varicose and spider veins can be unsightly and even painful. In the past,
surgery was the only option for relief. Now, there are non-surgical options
to treat problem veins, such as Endovenous Laser Therapy (EVLT) and Sclerotherapy.
These procedures do not require anesthesia, are performed in-office in
about an hour, with minimal pain or scarring. Most individuals are able
to return to work/activities within 24 hours.
EVLT uses a laser to treat varicose veins.
- A thin optical fiber is inserted via a very tiny incision into the damaged vein.
- The fiber is extended the length of the vein and delivers energy from a
laser light which seals the vein closed.
- The fiber is removed and the blood is automatically rerouted to healthy veins.
Sclerotherapy helps dissolve varicose and spider veins.
- A tiny needle injects medication into the damaged vein.
- The vein immediately shrinks.
- The body naturally absorbs the treated vein within a few weeks.
Schedule your free quick scan today to see if EVLT or Sclerotherapy services
are right for you. Please call us at (225) 686-4826 between 7:30 a.m.
and 4 p.m. to request an appointment or learn more.
EVLT and Sclerotherapy are provided at the following North Oaks location
North Oaks-Livingston Parish Medical Complex
17199 Spring Ranch Road
Livingston, LA 70754