NORTH OAKS REHABILITATION HOSPITAL
1900 S. Morrison Boulevard, Hammond, LA 70403
Phone: (985) 542-7777
Our Mission: Maximizing functional independence. Every patient. Every time.
Patients with the following conditions often benefit from the high-quality
care provided at North Oaks Rehabilitation Hospital:
- Brain injuries
- Complex joint replacements
- Major multiple traumas
- Neurological disorders
- Orthopedic injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Be able to participate in at least 3 hours of therapy daily
- Want and be able to benefit from rehabilitation
- Need at least two types of the following therapies: physical, occupational
or speech therapy
- Need inpatient rehabilitation as a result of a medical condition
- Be approved by the Medical Director
Therapy Highlights: Transitional Living Apartment
This apartment provides you and your caregiver a place to practice daily
skills together and ease the transition from the hospital setting to your
home or community. The apartment offers a full kitchen, living room, bathroom
- 27 private rooms
- Spacious treatment area with specialized equipment and more than 8,000
- 4,847-square-foot therapeutic Aquatic Center
North Oaks Rehabilitation Hospital is accreditation by
The Joint Commission and is a recipient of the highest possible accreditation by the
Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF), and is the only CARF-accredited rehabilitation facility on the north shore.
Health Care Professionals: For patient referrals, please call (985) 230-2678 - 24 hours a day.
Looking for Continued Care?
Upon discharge from North Oaks Rehabilitation Hospital, we offer continued
outpatient care through our Rehabilitation Services and
LINK a Day Rehabilitation Program